As technology continues to evolve, so do the ways in which we take photos and capture memories. In the past, taking a photo usually meant having to carry around a big and bulky camera. Today, however, most of us have a high-quality camera right in our pockets thanks to the smartphone.
However, even with the great quality that smartphone cameras now offer, there are still times when you might want or need to use a dedicated camera. This is especially true if you’re looking to get into photography as a hobby or profession.
If you’re in the market for a new camera, you might be wondering what the best option is. One type of camera that has become increasingly popular in recent years is the 3 point sling camera.
A 3 point sling camera is a type of camera that allows you to take photos and videos with one hand while still having the stability and control that you need. This makes them ideal for capturing action shots or for taking photos in low-light situations.
If you’re interested in buying a 3 point sling camera, there are a few things you should keep in mind. In this article, we’ll give you a rundown of the 10 best 3 point sling cameras on the market so that you can find the perfect one for your needs.
1. Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera Kit
2. Nikon D3500 W/ AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
3. Sony a6000 Mirrorless Digitial Camera
4. Panasonic Lumix GH5 Body 4K Mirrorless Camera
5. Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Camera Body
6. Fujifilm X-T20 Mirrorless Digital Camera
7. Canon EOS 80D Digital SLR Camera Body
8. Nikon D750 FX-Format Digital SLR Camera Body
9. Pentax K-70 24MP DSLR Camera
10. Canon EOS Rebel T7i EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens Kit