The Alienware Aurora is a gaming desktop computer that was first introduced in 2006 and has undergone several updates and revisions since then. The 2019 version of the Aurora features a compact design and customizable lighting.
Here are some key features and specifications of the Alienware Aurora (2019):
- Processor: The Aurora is available with 9th or 10th Gen Intel Core processors, including the i5, i7, and i9 options.
- Graphics: The Aurora can be configured with a variety of graphics card options, including NVIDIA GeForce RTX and AMD Radeon RX models.
- Memory: The Aurora supports up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory.
- Storage: The Aurora can be configured with a variety of storage options, including solid-state drives (SSDs) and hard disk drives (HDDs), as well as a combination of both.
- Connectivity: The Aurora includes a variety of ports, including USB 3.0 and 3.1 ports, an HDMI port, and a DisplayPort. It also has built-in 802.11ac wireless and Gigabit Ethernet.
- Cooling: The Aurora features Alienware’s proprietary “Ice Tunnel 2.0” cooling system, which is designed to keep the computer running cool and quiet even during intense gaming sessions.
- Design: The Aurora has a compact, rectangular design that’s easy to fit on a desk, and it comes with customizable RGB lighting on the front and sides.
Overall, Alienware Aurora 2019 is a powerful and compact gaming desktop computer that offers a great balance of performance and design. It’s customizable and has multiple options of Graphics card and processor options to choose from. It also features a well-designed cooling system, multiple storage options and various connectivity options.